Sunday, March 17, 2013

GHCC Easter Flyer 2013

Here is this year's Easter flyers for GHCC. I came up with the title of the theme for this year, When Empty Means Full, sometime back in November and I stored it away as an idea for a future Easter theme. It just so happened that it fit perfectly with the direction of the message for this year's Easter service. I wanted to make this year's artwork really different from the previous years I have done it for GHCC, so that meant a more illustrative style rather than a photograph. Because the look and theme are a bit different from what people are used to for Easter, I kept the focus on the empty tomb and a bright green to help make it clear what this was all about. If you're free Easter Sunday, come check it out!

Project: Easter Flyers
Client: Golden Hills Community Church
Details: 3.67" x 8.5" Double-Sided Flyer

1 comment:

  1. This is so different, yet so great! I love the concept and am shocked that you are so incredibly organized at work that you can put a little note on your desk months ago and still be able to find it! I wish I had more of your organizational skills. And seriously, I love this design with the different typefaces and the rugged texture on the background. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete