Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inspiration: AMS Design Blog

I wanted to share a design blog I recently discovered. The artist is Anneke Short, and she is brilliant at coming up with and finding inspiring art pieces, especially posters. The blog is a place where she posts a lot of her inspirations and I really enjoy scrolling through from time to time to see what other artists she is looking at. I wanted to share a link to some posters I saw today that I had not seen before, entitled "Confessions of a Designer". If you ever wanted a brief glimpse inside the head of a graphic designer, I think that these quotes are a good start. If you like these, I encourage you to take a look at some of her other work and the work she posts from other people who have inspired her.

AMS Design Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment