Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Immerse Posters


HSM's 2010–2011 Theme is called Immerse. For their promotional posters, I decided to keep it simple with just showing images of things immersed. Fish immersed in water, car immersed in snow, bug immersed in amber. I think the final result is eye-catching but also intriguing as students try to figure out what the images mean and how they apply to the theme of immerse. See the other two posters after the jump.





Project: Immerse Theme Promotion
Client: HSM (GHCC High School Ministries)
Details: 11"x17" Posters
Images are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. When I see these posters every Sunday and Thursday, I also think of the words "engage" "submit" and "surrender". I like the simplicity of them because it's a simple message that you could talk about for hours.

    ReplyDelete